YES, I will be doing commissions at C2E2! But my sketch list usually fills up fast, so if you want to get on it, I STRONGLY encourage you to stop by my table as early as possible.
My sketches are black and white line art. They are pencilled & inked on bristol. You can choose whether you’d like the pencil marks erased when you pick it up.
- Full Figures: $80 for first character + $60 for each additional character in same sketch
- Head Sketches: $40-50 depending on the character
- You pay for the sketch when you pick it up. I don’t take deposits or any of that nonsense.
- YES, I can take credit cards (provided my phone can get a signal!)
- I am happy to draw ships as long as the scene is PG-rated.
- I will only draw 2 characters kissing or in an intimate embrace if the ship is or has been canon. (Exception: Blue Plate Special)
- HOWEVER, I will draw any 2-3 characters in an action pose, being playful or bromancing regardless of any canon.
- I do not do actor likenesses in convention sketches. This includes Doctor Who.
- I will not draw your original or Roleplaying character in convention sketches. Sorry, it’s just too time consuming in such a chaotic environment!
Find me at Artist Alley table U18 all 3 days of the convention!
You can find my full C2E2 2014 schedule Here. Plenty of fun stuff and free goodies to be had!